Thursday 25 June 2015

Count down to Lee Valley

I'm super excited about adding our third cottage "Lee Valley" and I'm happy the new owners put their trust in Serenity Vacation Rentals to rent it out for them! There are only few things I can say at this point as the deal closes April 5th, but what I can tell you is that we will have all the information updated here on the website on that day. I'm happy to email any details to anyone who is interested in the meantime! I can highlight some of the features for you though..... A nice sandy beach, flat land close to water (no steps down stairs or walk down a steep hill to get to the water), a separate bunkie with it's own kitchen and bathroom perfect for the in-laws or older kids! 

I can't wait to get in there and take more pictures after we've had a chance to make it a true Serenity Vacations getaway! We will have one month to get it ready before the rentals begin. We will begin renting Lee Valley for May 1st and we've already had some bookings! 

We are meeting with the previous owners this week to learn about some of the operations of the cottage. i'll be sure to keep you updated on the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment